(NOTE: Agenda may have items added up to the day before the meeting, so please check for updates)
BOARD WORK SESSION - 3:45 p.m.
REGULAR BOARD MEETING - 5:15 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Welcome of Guests
*3. Consideration to Adopt the Agenda
5. Recognition of Students, Staff and Patrons
• Bluffview Elementary - Amy Sewell, Director
• PVHS Orchestra - Director Kurt Chrisman
• PVHS Panther Pride Marching Band - Director Doug Brown
6. Opportunity for Guests
• Report to the Board on "It's YOUR Life" program - George Sharpe
7. Student Instruction:
8. Reports From the Superintendent, Staff and Board
9. Finance and Facilities:
*a. Consideration to Approve Resolution to City of Farmington for Annexation of BLM Patent #1213823 (Proposed New Middle School Site on Twin Peaks Blvd.)
10. Board of Education:
*c. Executive Session to Discuss Personnel, Real Estate and Legal Issues
a. Advanced Planning
• Dec. 3-4, 2010 NMSBA Annual Convention - Alb.
• Dec. 9, 2010 3:45 p.m. Board Work Session
5:15 p.m. Board Meeting
“If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the Superintendent's Administrative Assistant at Central Office (324-9840 ext.1502) at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the Superintendent's Administrative Assistant at Central Office (324-9840 ext. 1502) if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.”