(NOTE: Agenda may have items added up to the day before the meeting, so please check for updates)
WORK SESSION - 3:45 P.M.
1. High School Schedule Change
BOARD MEETING - 5:15 P.M.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Welcome of Guests
*3. Consideration to Adopt the Agenda
*4. Consideration to Approve Minutes of the March 10, 2011 Regular Board Meeting &
5. Recognition of Students, Staff and Patrons
• FHS Orchestra - Monica Leaming, Director
• Heights, PVHS and FHS Science Fair Winners
6. Opportunity for Guests
7. Student Instruction:
*g. Consideration to Approve IDEA Policies & Procedures Manual
8. Reports From the Superintendent, Staff and Board
• Report on District Instructional Initiative - Title I Instructional Facilitators
9. Finance and Facilities:
*a. Consideration of Bid Award: Animas Elementary Phase I
10. Board of Education:
*b. Executive Session to Discuss Personnel, Real Estate and Legal Issues
a. Advanced Planning
• May 5 Retiring Staff Recognition Luncheon/CATE
• June 10-11 NMSBA Law Conference/Alb.
“If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the Superintendent's Administrative Assistant at Central Office (324-9840 ext.1502) at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the Superintendent's Administrative Assistant at Central Office (324-9840 ext. 1502) if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.”