(NOTE: Agenda may have items added up to 72 hrs before the meeting, so please check for updates)
WORK SESSION - 3:45 P.M.
1. Strategic Plan Review
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING - 5:15 P.M.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Executive Session (so Counsel can return to Albuquerque): The Farmington Schools Board of Education will adjourn into Executive Session pursuant to NMSA 1978 Section 10-15-1 H (2), limited personnel matters specifically to review and discuss the qualifications of applicants for the position of Interim Superintendent.
3. Welcome of Guests
*4. Consideration to Adopt the Agenda
*5. Consideration to Approve Minutes of:
6. Recognition of Students, Staff and Patrons
7. Opportunity for Guests
8. Student Instruction:
*b. Consideration to Approve the Out-of-State Trip Request for Tibbetts/Heights Middle School 8th Grade Choirs
*c. Consideration to Approve the Out-of-State Trip Request for Heights Middle School 8th Grade Social Studies
9. Reports From the Superintendent, Staff and Board
10. Consent Agenda:
11. Finance Report - Review Only:
12. Board of Education:
a. Advanced Planning
* Denotes potential action by the Farmington Municipal Schools Board of Education
“If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the Superintendent's Administrative Assistant at Central Office (324-9840 ext.1502) at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the Superintendent's Administrative Assistant at Central Office (324-9840 ext. 1502) if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.”