OSEO Flyer in English

Do you have a disability or need help with special ed? The Office of the Special Education Ombud can help!

They advocate for public school students and their families. They provide comprehensive support for people navigating the special education system in NM. For information, please contact michelle.tregembo@state.nm.us or call (505) 841-4565.