NM-MSSA, NM-ASR, and NM-SAT School Day
Every Students Succeeds Act (ESSA) requires states to annually measure the achievement of not less than 95 percent of all students in each subgroup of students, who are enrolled in public schools. ESSA requires the assessment of all students, including student with disabilities and English Learners, in:
- New Mexico Assessment of Science Readiness (NM-ASR) - grades 5, 8, and 11
- New Mexico Measures of Student Success & Achievement (NM-MSSA) in ELA/Math - grades 3 to 8
- NM SAT School Day in ELA/Math - grade 11
- Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM) in ELA/Math/Science – grades 3 to 8, and 11
Farmington Municipal Schools will begin assessing its students within these upcoming windows:
- March 21 to April 29, 2022: DLM
- March 29 to March 30, 2022: NM-ASR
- April 13 to April 20, 2022: NM SAT School Day
- April 19 to April 21, 2022: NM-MSSA
Descriptions for each of the assessments can be found here.
Please contact your child’s school for specific questions.